- 2nd International Air Athletics Championship (2nd IAAC) – is an annual international team championship in the disciplines of air athletics, in which only the best athletes who have passed the preliminary selection are allowed to participate.
- International Air Athletics Association (IAAA) — is the organizer of the annual championship of the International Air Athletics Association (England).
- The disciplines of the air athletics sports tournament — the campionships are held only in the three official disciplines (pole sport, aerial silks and aerial hoop) of the sport — “air athletics”, which is developed by the IAAA.
- The Rules — The International Rules of the International Air Athletics Association on the disciplines of the air athletics season 2019, including applications with mandatory elements.
- Refereeing — to organize the judging of international tournaments, the association conducts training and qualification certification of judges by the rules (IAAA).
- Only national sport teams representing the IAAA member-federations or the athletes representing the country are allowed to participate in the Championship;
- Championship is held in three disciplines of air athletics — aerial silks, aerial hoop and pole sport;
- Rules, mandatory exercises and document forms are placed in the official group of the tournament — https://www.facebook.com/groups/InternationalAirAthleticsChampionship/
- Application for participation is submitted through the online form — https://forms.gle/nv2Ko75xT6Y7N2Mi9
• questions on participation (formation of national teams) are carried out by the development committee IAAA — email@example.com
Tournament admission conditions
- The national sport federation team is composed of winners and prize-winners of national championships.
- The number of participants in the national spot team should not exceed 3 people in the category for each subgroup.
- National sport team is composed of athletes permanently residing in the country.
- The number of participants in the national team should not exceed 3 people in a category in each subgroup, with priority given to participants participating in the International Cups based on the results of their performances.
- For the remaining places in the national sport team, there is a quota — no more than 2 athletes in the category.
- The selection of the participants for the national sport team (quota) carried out by the IAAA Development Committee
Compulsory and qualifying exercises in Air Athletics
- Appendix №1 — COMPULSORY AND QUALIFICATION EXERCISES — Aerial silk NEW 10/2019
- Appendix №2 — COMPULSORY AND QUALIFICATION EXERCISES -Aerial hoop
- Appendix №3- COMPULSORY AND QUALIFICATION EXERCISES — Pole sport
Participants need to send an email application form within the time period indicated by tournament regulation, information:
- insurance for the date of the tournament,
- a music file,
- a receipt for payment of the registration fee,
- admission-permission from legal representatives (for underage athletes) — F-3,
- the application form F-1 for compulsory exercises «Score-sheet for qualification», according to paragraph 21.6 of these Rules (look example) .
You can get more information on the championship and the possibility of participating in it through Development Committee IAAA- firstname.lastname@example.org