- 2nd International Air Athletics Championship (2nd IAAC) – is an annual international team championship in the disciplines of air athletics, in which only the best athletes who have passed the preliminary selection are allowed to participate.
- International Air Athletics Association (IAAA) — is the organizer of the annual championship of the International Air Athletics Association (England).
- The disciplines of the air athletics sports tournament — the campionships are held only in the three official disciplines (pole sport, aerial silks and aerial hoop) of the sport — “air athletics”, which is developed by the IAAA.
- The Rules — The International Rules of the International Air Athletics Association on the disciplines of the air athletics season 2019, including applications with mandatory elements.
- Refereeing — to organize the judging of international tournaments, the association conducts training and qualification certification of judges by the rules (IAAA).
The participants are (A) national teams of national federations — members of the IAAA and (B) national sport teams representing the country participating in the championship.
Conditions of admission to participate in the tournament for the teams of national federations (A).
- Only members of the national federation team are allowed to participate in the international team championship.
- The selection of national team members is carried out from the winners of the national championship, members of the national federation.
- Participation of other athletes in the national team is not allowed.
Conditions for admission to the tournament for national sport teams (B).
- Only members of the national team are allowed to participate in the international championship.
- The selection of members for the national sport team is based on the results of the participants (representing a country that does not have a national federation) in international cups organized by the IAAA, with no more than three participants having the best results in their category selected for the national sport team.
- Participation of athletes in the national sport team who did not participate in the IAAA international cups is allowed only in those categories in which there were no enough participants, as an exception, in consultation with the organizer through a video selection system.